Mashed potatoes are among the tastiest available. The cedar wood gives it a fantastic flawour to it. And this on the cedar plank is one of the biggest favorites here at home. So easy to just do.
* Make mashed potatoes for 4 people
* Add one teaspoon of baking soda
* Oil of cedar with olive oil.
* Add the potatoes on the wood
* Place in a cold oven and set it to 200 c
* Leave it inside until browned
* Serve directly from the plank.
4 Comments Add yours
Wow looks great!
What is the texture like with the baking soda compared to the average mash?
Thanks! 🙂 You get a more airy and lighter mash then without it. And the bicarbonate dont gives any tast at all to the mash,
Looks so good! Golden brown mashed potatoes.
Thanks 🙂 I can promise you, it tasted fantastic. Love the tast the wood gives to it 🙂