Do you know this one?

???
???

Do you know this sallad or what´s the ingrediens? It´s a chines/japanise one. That´s all I know. Tast so fantastic and very beautiful colors.

Advertisements

14 Comments Add yours

1. Hallo! Japanese seaweed salad. Here’s a link to one recipe, but there are many, many others.

1. Dinner Bank says:

Thank you so much 🙂 I will check the link.

1. Dinner Bank says:

This one was close to the one I had. Now I have a cloue about it, so thats helps me a lot. Thanks Janet 🙂 ❤
        By the way did you asked me for a glutenfree recipe before? I wrote up the name but lost the note… :/

2. Erin Hedrick says:

Seaweed Salad I believe – truly delicious!

1. Dinner Bank says:

Thank you so much, now I know. and will check for recipes. 🙂 Yes it is for sure! I loves it 🙂

3. ChgoJohn says:

I agree with the others and it is quite delicious!

1. Dinner Bank says:

Here its very uniqe sorry to say as its so fantastic, but Im also lives in the middle of nowhere, with the polarbear on the streets. *sign* You know any good recipe ChgoJohn?

1. ChgoJohn says:

Sorry to say that I do not. I always order it when I dine at a Japanese restaurant and wouldn’t know where to get the ingredients. 😦

2. Dinner Bank says:

Thats ok ❤ It was a long shot. 🙂

4. gastronomiette says:

You may be able to order the seaweed online but it’s probably expensive!

5. Hi! It’s kombu seaweed, and the salad is wakame salad (if you want to google for a recipe). if there are any japanese/sushi restaurants in your area ask them where the buy it from!
    The recipe is very free but I use the following:

-sesame oil
    -(roasted) sesame seeds
    -chili and/or paprika
    -garlic
    -lemon juice and zest

in addition you can add other colourful vegetables, grated carrot, red onion thinly sliced, etc. When preparing the seaweed, remember to soak in room temperature to cool water so it stays a little bit crisp, though it might take longer than soaking in warm water.

smaklig maltid!

1. Dinner Bank says:

Tack så mycket 🙂 I have to try this one out for sure. I love it sooo much 🙂

1. jag också! hälsningar från BALI! 🙂

2. Dinner Bank says:

Vad härligt! 🙂 Här är det -8 och inget snö alls.