Apricot cream with creme de bresse and long pepper

Apricot cream with creme de bresse and Long pepper
Apricot cream with creme de bresse and Long pepper

Have had a few bad days with pain but that does not stop me from thinking about food. : lol: Are you a food nerd as you are.Β So sweet tooth as I was, and ice cream was nothing at home by, I had to think of something. Go to the deal was not to think about.

Apricot cream with creme de bresse and Long pepper
500 ml apricot juice
1-2 tbsp potato flour (utrΓΆrd in water)
3-4 tbsp sugar
Let it boil and stir into potato flour until you have a moderately thick cream. Allow this to cool.
0.5 finely grated Long Pepper
You touch then down into the cream. Then turn up the glass. Then:
3-4 tablespoons creme de bresse
1 tbsp flaked almonds
finely grated dark chocolate
on top of each glass. Eat and enjoy!

Advertisements

11 Comments Add yours

1. M. R. says:

Looks wonderful, even though we have stayed twice in Bourg en Bresse … [grin]
    I do not know what creme de Bresse IS! I DO know about long pepper; I saw once an episode of a British chef’s series in which he had a guest whose ‘thing’ was pepper. Truly interesting.

1. Dinner Bank says:

πŸ™‚ I have written about both Long pepper and creme de bresse here on my blog before. The cream is how the clouds tasts. πŸ˜‰ Its like thick cream but in a way not… Try to find it, you will love it πŸ™‚ True pepper is intresting and Im starting to become a pepper nerd πŸ˜‰

1. M. R. says:

I am old.I forget stuff. I am also goddam LAZY, as you can tell without difficulty. I remember now having read about it roughly a week ago. Sighh … My apologies. Would you like me to see if I can find that TV chef’s episode?

2. Dinner Bank says:

No one is old, dont you know that? Age is just a number in the passport, whats in your heart that is whats counts. I has an older skin but my heart Im still 20… hmmm My youngest is 22…
        Yes I would LOVE to see that episod! I love rare and uniqe spices! Up here like Long pepper, Tonka beans, wild pepper very very rare and uniqe πŸ™‚ Would be so sweet of you to do so πŸ™‚ ❀

3. M. R. says:

DON’T START HOLDING YER BREATH! – the BBC may have taken it down. I’ll do me best! πŸ™‚

4. Dinner Bank says:

I thought you had an marked or something like that. Its absolutly ok if you cant find it. Actually I usually looks at the Australian Masterchefs episods. Thats the best once, all are so friendly. The Swedish once is horrible… ❀ πŸ™‚

5. M. R. says:

Never seen a single episode. I don’t watch commercial channels (except for TCN9 when the cricket’s on).
        πŸ™‚

6. Dinner Bank says:

Thats good πŸ™‚ I dont like the commercial channels as well. πŸ™‚ You know I never seen a cricket match. They never sends that here πŸ˜‰

7. M. R. says:

Too long ago: they have taken down the video. [sob!]
        It was a really interesting one, too. If you wrote to ’em, they might give you a link …

8. Dinner Bank says:

Thank you so much for the link πŸ™‚ Yes I have to do so πŸ™‚

2. Karoleen says:

Reblogga detta pΓ₯ Karoleen and commented:
    Add your thoughts here… (optional)